COME MEET ME THIS SATURDAY 4/20/19

I would love to meet you and share some thoughts with you THIS SATURDAY! I call this book ‘A Common Man’s Guide to Oneness’ because that’s who I am. I’m not a monk who spent years on a Tibetan mountain in lotus position (although, that might be cool if there’s a bar up there). It’s me. Your friendly neighborhood singer and bass player. But now I’m an author too, and with a very important message that I need to convey. And those who know me know that I speak in a tone that everyone’s comfortable with. If you have the book, bring it by and I’ll sign it. And if you don’t have it yet, here’s a chance to get it and meet me in person.
So, for those wondering, here’s what I do know about my journey. This thing I’m calling ‘Oneness’ has been the one constant thought has taken up residence in my being since 1976. I’ve written poems about it. I’ve written songs about it. I’ve written a musical about it, and I’ve written a book about it. I’ve studied the works of dozens of authors who’ve written about it throughout these past 40 years, from the minds of Lao Tzu, Buddha and Jesus to Eckhart Tolle, Neale Donald Walsh, and Dr. Wayne Dyer. I’ve taken their thoughts, ideas, and concepts on this topic and molded them with my own. I’ve cultivated and nurtured it as over decades it became a spirituality that I cannot just hold to myself. It became a way of ‘thinking’ for me. I learned to monitor my thoughts because of it. It became the way I live my life. I came to realize that I have to share what I know. I also came to know that if we are ever to find peace and Oneness in this world, that it must start with me. This approach is one of many, and I am one of many who has tried and continue to try. I am driven. I will not stop. I have an inherent calling if you may. An intuitive sense of urgency that I need to pay homage to. You see, I KNOW that we have the capacity to turn this train wreck around. And I KNOW what it takes. And through my book, music and words are how I’ll get the answer to you.
In Oneness,
Danny
book signing

Comments

Popular Posts