9/11: "I 'STILL' Can't Comprehend Hate"

 Hey there,


     Yesterday was 9/11/20. Now 19 years from what I call, 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'. I shared an email yesterday talking about what it was like to hear the version of a 30-year-old man, who shared what he remembered on a talk radio station. He said that his 5th-grade class was sent to the school auditorium where the students and faculty watched what unfolded before their eyes. 

     That was so different for me. To hear his recollection as a 10-year-old boy. We all have our stories. Well, those of us who were alive do. Those who weren't alive have to go with the stories of their parents or other older people in their lives who lived through it. Either way, the stories all recount a level of fear. A level of uncertainty, panic and concern. And in some cases a level of unfathomable loss. 

     Some of you have heard my story before, and some of you know of my experience from this video that I'm about to share with you. Either way, I was there that day, when the Earth stood still. I typically don't like to share what I witnessed, although I did to a degree in my email yesterday. What I do continue to share are the feelings that I've had since that day. And they are summed up by the question:

"WHY?"

     What level of hatred does one have to possess that leads to such atrocity? And that is where the concept that my song and video stem (I Can't Comprehend Hate). I truly tried to figure out what led those individuals to such a degree of loathing. I know that hate is a learned response. We are not born with hate in our hearts and in our being. It is taught. So, it's safe to say that these individuals don't recognize any aspect of Oneness. That's a gimme. But they didn't have any regard for their own lives either, and that's sad if you may.

     So, without further ado, here is my song and video that I hope resonate with you. You'll see that I do not include any images that reflect the horror of that day. The only images of the towers are ones from their former glory as of the Wonders of the World that they were. 

     Please live your life from a foundation of Peace.

"I CAN'T COMPREHEND HATE"



Comments

Popular Posts