PODCAST EPISODE: 'The WAYZ of Oneness' (audio chapters) - Chap 2 'Hatred'




 

Hello my friends in Oneness,

            As you may know, my latest Oneness guide, ‘The WAYZ of Oneness’ Helping to Navigate Life is now available in a Kindle version that’s being offered on Amazon. As I’m still sifting through a few specific offers from traditional publishers, I realized that the information that this book contains needs to be made public. So, I am grateful to the folks at Amazon Kindle for the service that they offer.

With that said, I figured, why stop there? I mean, if the book is now available in a format that you can read, how about those folks (like my wonderful wife Andrea) who totally love ‘Audible books’, or ‘Books on tape’ as they used to be called. What about a format for them? So, therein lies the thought behind these podcast episodes, and the ones that will follow. 

Starting with my podcast episode #29, where I read, the ‘Forward’, the ‘Introduction’ and Chapter 1 called ‘Crisis’, I am continuing with that trend now in podcast episode #32 where I read

Chapter 2 ‘Hatred’ “EXIT IMMEDIATELY! Hatred and Violence ahead!” (How to navigate through darkness)

In-between podcast episodes that feature fellow humanitarians, I will continue to add in these episodes highlighting specific chapters. So, for those friends who listen to my podcast while they’re driving, or those who only like to have books read to them, these podcast episodes will be right up your alley!

I've attached a brief sound bite for you here so you can get an idea of these podcast episodes sound. Check it out! You can find 'That Oneness Guy' Podcast on any and all podcasting sites, apps and smart home devices too. 

In Oneness,

'That Oneness Guy'





Comments

Popular Posts