"The Sixth Sense" - Oh, It's Real!
Hello, my friends in Oneness,
You may be old enough to remember the movie that this cover photo is taken from. 'The Sixth Sense' is a psychological thriller film by M. Night Shyamalan from 1999. It starred Bruce Willis and a 9-year-old Haley Joel Osment, whose character claimed he could see 'dead people'. It's a great movie, and probably the most popular to ever delve into our highly disregarded sixth sense.
"See me. Feel me. Touch me. Heal me"
With a quick shout-out to The Who, what blessings we have, to know that we can see, hear, taste, smell, and touch. These five senses lead us through our entire life (or for as long as they continue to function). We can't imagine our lives without them, and if we, unfortunately, lose the use of one of them, we immediately realize how important they truly are. We all understand this. But, what I want to make perfectly clear is that these five senses relate only to our physical self, and as these spiritual conversations continue, we know there is more to us than that.
The '80-20 Rule'
There are many ways to apply The Pareto principle in our lives, but for a spiritual-based conversation, it's actually flipped to a '20-80 Rule'. Our physical bodies, where our five senses reside, make up only 20% of what we are, while the remaining 80% is unseen. The 80% is made up of, what I refer to as 'S.T.E.V.L.S.', my acronym for Spirit, Thought, Energy, Vibration, Love, and Soul, which all relate to the same thing, that which we cannot see. As the spiritual beings that we are, there is so much more for us to tap into, but the majority of us do not. Most of us reside within the antiquated thought process of "I'll believe it when I see it", basing our lives solely on what our physical senses dictate to us.
How do we tap into 'STEVLS'?
First, by acknowledging the truth that we are spiritual beings who happen to be enjoying (hopefully) this physical experience. From that point, some might think that it's impossible to utilize what is unseen to our benefit, the way our five senses help us. That's a valid argument. Because of our physical nature, we can see, hear, taste, smell, and touch without any dispute. So, how can we tap into the other 80%? How can we utilize an innate sense if we can't see, hear, taste, smell, or touch it? SURVEY SAYS:
Our intuition is our sixth sense. Like our other five senses, we carry intuition with us throughout our entire journey here on Earth. The only way to not recognize intuition is to not pay homage to your higher self, your source, God (STEVLS). It is always there, it's just that so many of us cast it aside by discrediting it as matters of coincidence. How I like to respond to that thought is by reminding us all that there is no such thing as 'coincidence'. The word itself is actually derived from the meaning 'to coincide', and from the spiritual perspective, we know that there are no accidents in a perfect universe, so nothing is a 'coincidence'. I also like to reiterate my thoughts about prayers. You've heard me say that when we speak to God, it's called prayer, and when God responds, that's called 'intuition'.
Moving forward with a new, high-powered, 6th gear (Sense)!
So, as we move forward in Oneness and our spirituality, let's revel in the knowing that we have an additional sense to carry us through these days. A sixth sense that is just as important as our physical five senses, and the only one related to the 80% that makes up what we are. Intuition is our direct connection to our source, and our divinity, and one that will only lead us to our highest purpose along the path of least resistance. Become more aware of the times you notice your intuition, and don't cast it aside. I like to call it a 'Divine Nudge', always talking to you and guiding you. For those who relate more to our Angels, by all means, consider it guidance from them. Either way, know that we are never alone in this life. Talk about a 'Silent Partner'!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, your Sixth Sense: "INTUITION"
'That Oneness Guy'
Post a Comment