"Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows"

 



Hello, my friends in Oneness,

I hope you're doing well, as we've passed the Memorial Day weekend and are heading straight into Summer!

For some reason, I've been seeing a lot of this specific quote made famous by Author, Coach, and Philanthropist, Tony Robbins. I love how popular it has become, especially in today's culture. I would even go as far as to say that you could potentially switch the two main words, and come up with the same meaning. What if it were: "Where Energy Goes, Focus Flows"? Meaning, wherever you put your energy, your focus would naturally follow. In either case, we understand what the topic is about, but for the sake of this blog, let's stay with the original.

"Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows"
I guess a good starting point is to ask yourself if you fully believe that we are beings of energy because this is where this quote inevitably leads us to. We all understand the concept of placing our focus, or attention on specific matters throughout our days and lives. We've all had to focus in school, on the playing fields, on stages, and on our jobs. We know what it means to place every ounce of our thoughts and attention on the matter at hand. But what some of us may not understand, or believe, is that there is an energy residing within us that is always seeking to find and express itself. It does this by aligning with vibrations that are resonating at the same frequencies. Being 'focused' means we are 'tuned-in', which is ideal when discussing frequencies. By tuning in to whatever our specific task is we are emitting energies/frequencies. When that happens, and especially if those frequencies are positive in nature and serving our higher self, our internal energy can easily align with this frequency, and gives us the feeling of being inspired! (Review my last blog: "Inspired = 'In-Spirit'") When we are inspired, we are expressing our higher self, our energy, and are truly living 'in-spirit'. So, whether he meant to or not, Tony Robbins' quote definitely carries a spiritual overtone along with it.

"You can`t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain

I have to tell you. I am becoming more and more attached to the brilliance that was Mark Twain.
So, we've touched on the 'energy' portion of the quote, let's consider the 'focus' portion. As mentioned in the prior paragraph, our focus, or what we're focusing on has a direct correlation to what is inspiring to us. Unless, and let's get this out of the way right now, we're talking about our JOB. Although we can absolutely focus on our jobs, unless it is something that we truly love, the energy you emit from your job is not the same higher frequency you would emit if you were inspired. Again my friends, The Law of Attraction, the Universe, and the energies residing within you do not judge or discriminate. They do not know the difference between if you love something or not. They just align with other like-frequencies. The only way to determine if the energies being produced from your focus or inspiration, are beneficial to you is by the way they make you FEEL.
"Most of what we say and do is not essential. If you can eliminate it, you`ll have more time, and more tranquillity. Ask yourself at every moment, `Is this necessary``" - Marcus Aurelius
You see, now we're talking! So, the next obvious question is 'How do you feel when you're focused'? I can tell you firsthand from experience because I was intently focused every day for thirty years during my career on Wall St. Although I truly appreciated my position and career, it was not my passion and I did not love it. The energies I was sending out on a daily basis were not matching with my higher self. They were not aligned with my source. That is why throughout my career I continued to write and perform as a singer-songwriter and musician, all while I continued to cultivate my message of Oneness. So, is your focus on your 'job' or on your passion, or what inspires you? Take another glance at the above quote from Marcus Aurelius. I know that our 'jobs' are essential, but what occupies the other hours of your days and weekends? Are you inspired by something or someone? Can you focus on something that lifts you emotionally, and spiritually to the point where you FEEL great while doing it? 'Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows' does in fact carry a spiritual overtone, as I mentioned earlier. That spiritual overtone is 'ONENESS'! Because when your energies are aligned with what you're focused on, you are most definitely inspired. And when you're inspired, well, that's when we create and manifest to our fullest potential. So, I'll close out this blog with what I want you to ask yourself:

What am I focused on, and how does it make me feel?
In Oneness

Danny
'That Oneness Guy'

Comments

Popular Posts